DEP Holdings, a Reedsburg based producer of EPS product packaging, building, & & consumer products, is looking for a professional, hands-on Bookkeeping Supervisor to manage the financial tasks of its effective & & growing business. Obligations include:.
1. Select and carry out new ERP device.
2. Create and prepare annual operating, capital and cash-flow budgets.
3. Ready and analyze monetary declarations and help explain and resolve unusual variations.
4. Manage accounts payables and receivables.
5. Work with CPA firm to assist preparation of income tax return.
6. Make sure books are fixed up for month-end.
7. Make certain exact inventory settlement, money management and tax conformity.
8. Price accountancy and repayment evaluation.
Needs: Minimum 7 years experience as Bookkeeping Supervisor or greater placement. Knowledgeable about EXCEL, Word, and accountancy software/ERP (Transition, QuickBooks). Benefit writing capabilities. Take care of exclusive and sensitive info with discretion and confidentiality.
Great to have: 4-year bookkeeping level. Manufacturing encounter. Chosen and applied a brand-new ERP program at previous job.
Competitive wage and benefit package deal. RETURN TO MUST SELECTION SALARY RECORD AND ASSUMPTIONS.
Call E-mail: [email eliminated]